For whom : All women who want to learn how to set and defend their boundaries verbally.
What : In a verbal selfdefense workshop, you’ll learn in an interactive and hands-on manner how to recognise different types of violence and how to adapt your reactions. Feeling attacked is never comfortable, and that’s why emotional control is also a point for attention. In this way, you’ll stay capable of reacting instead of freezing in fear or seeing red. In role plays and practical exercises, you will practice how to set clear and effective boundaries or calm an irate attacker.
When : 10 and 11 February 2018, 10 am - 5 pm
Where : Maison des femmes de Schaerbeek, Rue Josaphat 253, 1030 Brussels (access map)
Code : BDVen02/18
How much :
- Registration and payment up to 2 months before the workshop : EUR 40 (full fee) / EUR 30 (reduced fee)
- Registration and payment up to 1 month before the workshop : EUR 50 (full fee) / EUR 40 (reduced fee)
- Registration and payment less than one month before the workshop : EUR 70 (full fee) / EUR 50 (reduced fee)
The payment of the course fee validates your registration. The determining date is the date of your payment.
To register :
- Contact the Garance secretariat by phone or mail to check that there is a place free for you.
- Transfer the course fee on our bank account IBAN BE44 5230 8020 6345, with the workshop code as communication. If the account holder is not identical with the workshop participant, don’t forget to also mention the name of the participant to be registered !
Cancelations and reimbursements : If Garance cancels the workshop, the entire course fee will be reimbursed. If you cancel your participation at least 15 days before the beginning of the workshop, you will receive a reimbursement minus EUR 10,00 in administrative fees. After this date, no reimbursement is possible.
With the support of Fédération Wallonie Bruxelles.